What's new

iPhone 5 Shipment

I was just charged today. It'll come! (I was nervous about not being charged too)

Just charged me too! And shows tracking info drop box though there's no number yet. I dont like that it says ship by 21st cause I want it to arrive then :p

Anyone order directly from Sprint? only have a order # should arrive on are around 9/21, no tracking # CC already being charge. awaiting e-mail with shipping info.

Will My Iphone Get Shipped? I Went TO A Verizon Store & All My Confirmation # Is Doing Is Saying Technical Difficulties Please Wait. Idk If Theres A Chance I Wont Get Approved Since Im A New Customer With No Credit. Im Willing To Pay For The Security Deposit Because I Got A Email Saying I Would Receive The Phone On The 21st & That I Had To Pay A Deposit.. But Im Not Sure If There Charging My Credit Card Because I Still Haven't Heard Anything From My Bank!?

Mine has shipped via FedEX for a Delivery day of Sept 21 but it says overnight shipping so I would guess they will get it close to where it is going then put a hold on it.

wow mine just updated, says it shipped and its in PA which is very close since i'm in NY. They must have different ship locations. Also says its coming overnight through FedEx so I imagine they will be sitting on that package for a few days once it gets here.

brandct said:
Mine has shipped via FedEX for a Delivery day of Sept 21 but it says overnight shipping so I would guess they will get it close to where it is going then put a hold on it.

When did you order and how?? I'm upset now since AT&T messed up my initial order on Friday, and by the time I got a competent rep, it was late Saturday afternoon :-( :-(

mine when i enter the preorder number in and my last name says here is the status of your order and has a 5 digit order number and then tracking number and i click the tracking number it drops down and courier is blank, status is ship 9/21 and shipping date is blank
how did you guys find your fedex tracking numbers already

my status at Apple has changed to Available to ship,still showing October 1st for delivery though,i don't think that will change.

Is there no friend/relative or a neighbour you can trust with your house key who can be there to sign?

Alas not. My parents live in another country and the rest of my family live hundreds of miles away as I relocated to go to University some years back and just stayed in the city. My neighbours are elderly and wou'dn't be able to stay in my house all day.

It's now showing as dispatched for a delivery on 1 October.

I ordered mind via apple store app within 20 secs of the pre order going live 0801 uk time but mine is still showing preparing for shipment ... Do all the phones come from china or does uk stock come from somewhere else ? Can't wait

my status at Apple has changed to Available to ship,still showing October 1st for delivery though,i don't think that will change.

That's not so bad 9 days after the release date

Alas not. My parents live in another country and the rest of my family live hundreds of miles away as I relocated to go to University some years back and just stayed in the city. My neighbours are elderly and wou'dn't be able to stay in my house all day.

It's now showing as dispatched for a delivery on 1 October.

Ah well they say if you're not home hey will try the next day or maybe you can ring them and ask to go pick it up if you're in able to be at home

I ordered mind via apple store app within 20 secs of the pre order going live 0801 uk time but mine is still showing preparing for shipment ... Do all the phones come from china or does uk stock come from somewhere else ? Can't wait

So that's when it went live.. Right at the time I ordered mine lol

Well it's not going to be delivered until the 21st and it only needs 24 hours for delivery so you won't see it say shipped until the day before