What's new

Iphone 5 screen.

holysmoke

Reaction score
Where is the best place to buy a iPhone 5 screen? I have gotten 2 off eBay and both was cheap garbage. So I ask where can I get a descent screen for a good price that people have bought and liked.

Where is the best place to buy a iPhone 5 screen? I have gotten 2 off eBay and both was cheap garbage. So I ask where can I get a descent screen for a good price that people have bought and liked.
you could go to the iFixit website. As well as tutorial videos, they have genuine Apple parts for sale. They're more expensive than the cheap counterfeit parts on eBay but if installed correctly they will work every bit as well as your original screen.

Thanks for your help anybody else had good luck with a cheaper price screen?

From what i have seen on here cheap non OEM screens just cause more problems, Take scifan's advice and go to iFixit.

Hi,
I've ordered from both PhoneDoctors and MobileDefenders and they are both good U.S. sellers that ship fast.
I did receive a defective rear camera from MobileDefenders but they sent another one next day air no questions.
Phonedoctors has a very good tool kit but they are also more expensive.
Also price varies depending on if you get one with front camera, home button, etc.

PhoneDoctors
Apple iPhone 5 Parts Archives - Phone Doctors®

Mobiledefenders
Wholesale Apple iPhone 5 Repair Parts | Apple iPhone 5 Replacement Parts | iPhone 5 Parts

Last edited: