What's new

Best Front And Back Screen Protectors Off Of Ebay???

lunareclipse02

Reaction score
I purchased a new IP5 and I need nice and cheap screen protector, I like to buy from ebay. I purchased a set of the the anti glare and finger print and I do not like them at all. It seems like your phone screen looks like a old Kindle screen, it seems all fuzzy and makes the graphics look terrible. So I like to keep the clear screen protectors. Also the kit that I purchased has the back you install also and it is one piece and it was impossible to get all of the air out of it. So I tried another and the same issue. I am not sure due poor quality screen protectors or that it needed to be a three piece back like I have seen on ebay listed...... So whats the best for the money? On the back one piece or three piece?
Thanks

I know this is an old thread but you received no answers so...
The best shield I've ever found is Zagg Invisible shield. Virtually indestructible and allows crystal clear exhibits on your screen.
Lifetime warranty, also. I've had a Zagg on all of my phones going back to the iP3. The iPhone4 needed front and back screens. The iPhone5 only needs the front.

I use a Zagg shield in conjunction with an Otterbox Defender Case. For my application is almost bullet proof.

Face Shield only on eBay for a little over $10. Full body coverage for $16. For a little bit more money you can buy it directly from Zagg so you know you're getting the real deal, plus you can register it for the lifetime warranty.