What's new

iPhone 5 screen

azonie

Reaction score
Just got iPhone 5 today (about 7 hours ago) and got invisible shield screen protector installed.
A lot of condensation and fuzzy looking stuff under it. Looks like it is moving away from edges towards center. So does appear to be clearing.

Anyone else have this issue. Would have thought it would be gone by now?

Also I type with right thumb and seems like lower right side of screen some times takes a couple of taps for some letter to take. Not sure if:
1. Something wrong with screen
2. This condensation could be issue
3. Could be angle of tab due to different shape and thickness.

My zagg's usually take about 12-24 hours to clear up completely. Hands down best screen protector I've ever had.

Thanks mine even has some fungus looking stuff but think its just spots of moisture??

Last edited:
Not sure what the fungus looking stuff would be. Mine have all looked mostly clear from the onset. I have them on my 4 and my wife and daughters 4S'. All looked the same. I have one for the 5, but won't know how it goes for awhile. Can't upgrade til the 7th of October.....

Didn't get lint or dust under the shield before it was put on? My experience has taught me not to install zagg's around my 2 year old as he got sticky fingers on one for my wife's phone and dropped it on the floor. I washed it down but that did nothing for it. I pulled it off and bought a new one the next day it was so bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine looks like moisture still under protector. Now I think they said it could take up to 72 hours for all to remove.