What's new

Iphone 5- reactions?

I reealy need better battery life and ios is still without many options that android have.
BUT i am happy cos' i have no lags like i have on android. Fluid use on Ios.

I reealy need better battery life and ios is still without many options that android have.
BUT i am happy cos' i have no lags like i have on android. Fluid use on Ios.

This is the way I feel as well, there are a few things I miss coming from Android but IOS makes up for it because of
How smooth everything works.

Andyvalver said:
I'm an iPhone 4S owner now with ios6. Personally I think the iPhone 5 is a but of a let down. I could live with a 4" screen but the lack of features to rival the galaxy s3 is disappointing. I'll be tempted to jump ship when my contract is up.

They need to move on from the grid look home screen and give us something fresh. Even the odd widget style icon would be nice.

I'm tempted myself, my sister has and wouldn't go back to Apple but my daughter has and says she prefers the simplicity of the iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I had the S3 for two days and now I am on the iPhone 5 and I love everything about it. Super fast (much faster than my 4s) and my service is amazing!

I love my 5! I'm really happy to be able to plug it in in the dark since it doesn't matter which way the plug is attached to the phone. Really fast and sound is much louder compared to my old iPhone 5.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net on Sprint

I have iPhone 4s now eager to use new iphone 5 with its latest features. Definitely i impressed with this new iPhone 5. it looks like awesome and very professional.

I have had the 5 for about 3 weeks now...it is my first iphone as i have owned quite a few android phones, I love this phone...kinda wonder why I stayed on the hater wagon so long. My wife and daughter had iPhones a few years back (3's) and loved them but we made the switch to Verizon who at the time did not have them. I can say this the LTE speeds on my ipphone are way faster then on my Droid

oh also...compared to my droid devices... battery life is awesome

when i get home from work i still have 60% of battery life left (and thats with a fair amount of playing and usage)... my droids...would have to hit the charger not long after lunch

I got mine the first day they were out and it's basically a part of my life. I was uisng an iPod Touch + MiFi before that. This is my first smartphone and the Apps ecosystem is very, very nice. The iPhone 5 is a little big for me being used to the iPod Touch. It takes a little more effort to use one-handed compared to the iPod Touch but it's very, very fast and has a ton of functionality.

I also have a Google Nexus 7 which is a very nice tablet form factor - it was cheap this past summer and I wanted a mini-tablet so I picked one up. I also wanted to see what the Android ecosystem is like. Android gives you a lot of options and configuration capabilities but it also requires more work to maintain it and make sure that Apps are chewing up battery life or that the software updates don't break something. I guess that can be a problem when you have such a wide variety of devices to support in an upgrade.

I'm a new Apple user, so my opinion may not matter to you...but I've been on the other side and I can tell you the grass definitely is not greener...Why re-invent the wheel? The iPhone is the most recognizable phone ever...it simply works and does a damn fine job if I might add. The Androids I've used HTC Incredible, Incredible 2, Droid X, Rezound had so many bugs and problems I just don't think the extra capabilities are worth it...plus with Android having so many devices and constantly coming up with new bigger, shinier phones most people always want a new one...it doesn't seem that way with Apple, most people are very loyal with their apple devices...my two cents!

The browsers faster than my iphone 4, so i'm pretty happy.

Yeah I noticed the same on my 4S - BIG PLUS and a shout out to iOS6.

bluedeucefan said:
I have had the 5 for about 3 weeks now...it is my first iphone as i have owned quite a few android phones, I love this phone...kinda wonder why I stayed on the hater wagon so long. My wife and daughter had iPhones a few years back (3's) and loved them but we made the switch to Verizon who at the time did not have them. I can say this the LTE speeds on my ipphone are way faster then on my Droid

OMG!!! Love the LTE!! However, we don't have it where I live. I experienced it while in Atlanta and was BEYOND excited!!!!