What's new

Iphone 5- reactions?

ipadoriginal

Reaction score
So what do people think about what theyve heard about the new iPhone? Excited about 4g? Disappointed that nothing new was introduced from what we already knew from the rumours?

Personally I'm sad to see lack of NFC, I want to pay for things with my phone! Lol

I'm pretty happy with it. It has all the key items that I was looking for: 4G, bigger screen, non-glass back

It looks like a great phone but I think I will wait a few months and wait till its actually being used to see if there are any issues. It would have been nice to see the phone with MicroSD or some kind of removable card storage although I guess Apple wouldn't go that way since they want everything in the cloud.
On CNET they said that the battery times didnt seem right? something about 3g and LTE having the same battery time?? or did I read that wrong

I can upgrade next month but I will hold off, still happy with my old one and it will be upgraded to ios 6 when it comes.

I need to hold it in my hand before I make any judgement calls but overall, it looks like the best one ever...HANDS DOWN

I don't like it. I have a 4s and all kinds of charges, cases and speaker docks including clock radios. now I have to buy everything all over. Yea I know there will be an adapter but will it work? Some docks may not work right with the adapter. Also $20 for each adapter? Tha would mean a lot of extra money since I need 2 for car, some for docks. Av system etc....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm happy with the 4S right now myself..... So even if I will get one it might would even be when 5S is released ... The only thing I really like about the 5 is LTE ...

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

Happy with my 4S. Maybe when/if the 5S is released.

I'm happy with the 4S right now myself..... So even if I will get one it might would even be when 5S is released ... The only thing I really like about the 5 is LTE ...

What he said - I have another year to go on my 4S and nothing I saw tempted me to try and upgrade early. Well, the A6 chip is REAL cool and I was kinda surprised to see it in the i5 but there were not enough revolutionary changes to goad me into an upgrade. Nothing my i4S can't handle, with the iOS6 upgrade to come in a week.

I wouldn't be too surprised to see some "concessions" from ATT in a few months as I don't think this will sell astronomically...it well sell VERY well, but dunno it it will be a record breaker. But by the time ATT starts offering sweetners to upgrade, it will be time for the i6 lol.

They say battery life has improved...?? Where have we heard that before?? With a faster processor and LTE capabaility...umm..yeah, ok. I think I can also wait to let other users testfire this in the real world and see whats up.

i like that the camera is improved, i love the facetime without wifi, the larger screen, more colorful screen, solid back casing...

i just dont feel that the new iphone is REVOLUTIONARY it is more EVOLUTIONARY in my opinion

I don't like it. I have a 4s and all kinds of charges, cases and speaker docks including clock radios. now I have to buy everything all over. Yea I know there will be an adapter but will it work? Some docks may not work right with the adapter. Also $20 for each adapter? Tha would mean a lot of extra money since I need 2 for car, some for docks. Av system etc....
$29 for the adapter... :-( Lightning to 30-pin Adapter - Apple Store (U.S.)

I can't say I am that impressed with the iPhone 5. It will probably sell
millions but i don't see it as a major step forward, so I am another one who will stick with my 4S for now.

It will probably make zero difference for what I do with my 4s, so I'll wait for 5s/6.

Really like the headphone jack on the bottom though.