What's new

Iphone 5- reactions?

But it sold out so quickly. I wonder if people are just planning for resell. lol :photos:

I hate the look of the bigger screen and for me personally a 0.5" taller screen isn't going to help me much. I mean it's a lot tackier than the 4/4s. The more I see it the more it looks like a tv remote to me. Meh, so the camera is slightly better, a little better battery life, and some what faster than the 4s. It still doesn't make my 4s any worse than it was once it came out. Plus my 4s is still gonna get ios 6.

Oh and the lightning connecter is gonna be hell with all of the they previous 30 pin accessories that won't work now.

Now if I had a 4 or even a 3gs and my contract was up I'd probably get the 5 but for now I'll just stick with my 4s.

LoL
Who you trying to convince , us or yourself
Go on , you only live once.
LoL

I don't believe apple was going after the 4s crowd with the 5. I think they are as surprised as I was to see so many 4s owners wanting to upgrade.

My reasons for getting an iphone 5 are in this order

LTE (ability to keep unlimited plan with ATT, I know they throttle after 5GB but I doubt I will ever get there)
Screen improvements
Build improvements, no longer a glass back
Processor improvements
Camera improvements

The most important reason, somehow even though I purchased my iPhone 4S on the contract price last year, all my lines are eligible for an upgrade this time. Not really sure how that happened but I am glad it did. :)

I don't really get the sense of the screen improvement. It's not a huge difference.

I don't really get the sense of the screen improvement. It's not a huge difference.
They're classifying the 4" screen an improvement. As well as 40% better white color saturation. Hopefully, we won't have the issue w/ "Yellowing" as we did on the initial shipments of the 4 and 4S.

I'm disappointed on the resolution of the screen. I thought it would be higher. I have a lot of add-ons and most of them don't fit/work.

the improvement of the new screen is, you can have one row more for your apps -.-

I'm an iPhone 4S owner now with ios6. Personally I think the iPhone 5 is a but of a let down. I could live with a 4" screen but the lack of features to rival the galaxy s3 is disappointing. I'll be tempted to jump ship when my contract is up.

They need to move on from the grid look home screen and give us something fresh. Even the odd widget style icon would be nice.

I contemplated honestly into grabbing the NOTE 2 because I love gimmicks lol but I love love my iPhone 4S.
I am due for upgrade now and debating to get the iPhone 5.
I have a perfect condition iPhone 4S... Idk lol

I have a 4S and upgraded to the S3. Sent it back after a few days because if buyers guilt and after finding out a few things I was missing not having the iPhone I figured out how to use it on the S 3. Now I'm regretting sending it back :(

I'm an iPhone 4S owner now with ios6. Personally I think the iPhone 5 is a but of a let down. I could live with a 4" screen but the lack of features to rival the galaxy s3 is disappointing. I'll be tempted to jump ship when my contract is up.

They need to move on from the grid look home screen and give us something fresh. Even the odd widget style icon would be nice.

As someone who made the jump from iPhone 4 to GS3, the grass really isn't that much greener on the other side. I made the switch for 4G, and was glad to come back home with the release of the i5

Android has come a long way (former original MOTO droid owner) but it still can't rival the fluid nature of iOS or Apples build quality.

I do agree that it is time to freshen up iOS but it isn't enough to make me want to go back to Android. It took 4 separate apps to get all of my email on the GS3, i5 does them all with the stock mail app. Just less headaches with Apple products IMO

Sent from my iPad mini using Forum Runner