What's new

iPhone 5 JailBreak

seetim

Reaction score
I jailbroke my phone and the new release and I would like to get the wifi that you dont pay for, I tried PDA Net but kept getting Error code 22 I think it was and said to reboot phone. I rebooted and still same error. I seen other apps that you had to pay for I never tried them but I prefer an app thats free. Any help would be nice thanks.

"...wifi you don't pay for." That doesn't make sense. Please give us a little more detail on what you're looking for. If you're trying to get something for free that you'd otherwise have to pay for... you will receive NO assistance here @ iPF.

Thomasjtsi said:
"...wifi you don't pay for." That doesn't make sense. Please give us a little more detail on what you're looking for. If you're trying to get something for free that you'd otherwise have to pay for... you will receive NO assistance here @ iPF.

I would like to use my phone as a hot spot I am sorry for using incorrect wording. I no with my android I had I was able to get on my laptop was not the fastest thing but I only used it when needed. I saw a video on you tube for pdanet I downloaded after I jail broke and kept telling me I need to reboot my phone and other apps you have to pay for.

Just remember its not free.

Using tether me will use your data allowance.