What's new

iphone 5 jailbreak (evasion)

exon

Reaction score
hi,
i am using iphone 5 with carrier "sonera",and it's working good.
Now i 'll be jailbreaking it,but i just want to know that after jailbreaking iphone 5 ,
will my sonera sim card work the same way as it is working now.or i will have to unlock it with gevey etc ??

hi,
i am using iphone 5 with carrier "sonera",and it's working good.
Now i 'll be jailbreaking it,but i just want to know that after jailbreaking iphone 5 ,
will my sonera sim card work the same way as it is working now.or i will have to unlock it with gevey etc ??

Jailbreaking has no effect on the normal operation of the phone. If you do your research and only install tweaks from reputable repos that will work properly on the iPhone 5, you should have no problems.
I have one important question, though, which version of iOS are you currently running? If you are on iOS 6.1.3 or 6.1.4, there is no available jailbreak.

Dear scifan,thanks for your reply.You have said that there's no jailbreak available for ios 6.1.3-6.1.4, then i am really confused about what this link says>
EDITED
they are offering " Untethered Jailbreak iOS 6.0/6.0.1/6.0.2/6.1/6.1.3/6.1.4 for iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3Gs, iPad 4,iPad 3, iPad mini, iPad 2 & iPod Touch 5 " .
check it and let me know if the jailbreak is available according to this link.
Thanks
EDITED
Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules Removed Links To Scam Jailbreak Site

Last edited by a moderator:
That link is for a scam jailbreak, it's sole purpose is to defraud people and take their money. There is not now, and will not in the future be, a jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3 and 6.1.4.

Last edited:
thank you very much scifan ,real thanks
Also tell me the ios which works best on iphone5. ios6 or what???

thank you very much scifan ,real thanks
Also tell me the ios which works best on iphone5. ios6 or what???

Generally, the latest iOS release is considered to be the best for most users. The latest iOS version for the iPhone 5 is iOS 6.1.4. The various versions of iOS 6 are all that is available for the iPhone 5, the first iPhone 5's came with iOS 6.0.

Last edited:
The best iOS is determined by the user. In most cases the latest iOS is not jailbreakable, so some users would favor jailbreaking, meaning that a jailbreakable iOS "works best" with their device. For users that do not wish to jailbreak or do not rely on a jailbreak, the latest iOS would do. It's all down to personal needs and wants