What's new

Iphone 5 bypasing IClouds activtation

bkist

Reaction score
So, personaly i dont have Iphone 5, but im intrested to buy one, so im looking on Iphone 5 that needs to bee activated because of "Find my Iphone"
So i have been searching few days info about it and i have found that it can be passed by deleting setup.app, so then i can pass "IClouds" activation screen, so i wonder, if i bypass it, can i downgrade it ? And if im able to downgrade it to lattest ios 6, then is it possible to turn of "Find my Iphone" without password (I havent owned iphone before ) ? So if i can downgrade, turn of "Find my Iphone", set it up like new iphone, then upgrade to ios 7, will it work ?
sorry, if my english

So, personaly i dont have Iphone 5, but im intrested to buy one, so im looking on Iphone 5 that needs to bee activated because of "Find my Iphone" So i have been searching few days info about it and i have found that it can be passed by deleting setup.app, so then i can pass "IClouds" activation screen, so i wonder, if i bypass it, can i downgrade it ? And if im able to downgrade it to lattest ios 6, then is it possible to turn of "Find my Iphone" without password (I havent owned iphone before ) ? So if i can downgrade, turn of "Find my Iphone", set it up like new iphone, then upgrade to ios 7, will it work ? sorry, if my english
Despite what you've heard, there is no way of bypassing activation lock. Unless the registered owner's ID and password are entered, the iPhone cannot be activated.
If you want to purchase an iPhone 5, save yourself a lot of grief and purchase only from a reputable dealer who will guarantee that the phone is properly erased and can be activated by the buyer.

BTW, there is no way to downgrade the iOS on an iPhone 5.