What's new

iPhone 4s Tmobile mms settings

Susiiee16

Reaction score
Okay so I'm having trouble with my iPhone 4s mms, when I first got my iPhone I changed the mms plist since I have a factory unlocked iPhone everything was working good pictures would go through and I would be able to receive as well but just yesterday or 2 days ago I have been trying to send pictures messages and they fail to send any idea ?

Okay so I'm having trouble with my iPhone 4s mms, when I first got my iPhone I changed the mms plist since I have a factory unlocked iPhone everything was working good pictures would go through and I would be able to receive as well but just yesterday or 2 days ago I have been trying to send pictures messages and they fail to send any idea ?

Okay I just checked and I can receive pictures through messaging but I can't seem to send

Your best bet is to call tmobile and have them to check your VPN

Okay and what exactly is VPN?
sending and receiving mms have nothing to do with VPN, in your iPhone, go to settings> general> network> Enable 3G ON/ cellular data ON/ data roaming ON/
Data roaming should be on if you are outside of your country. If you have all these settings on and still not able to mms, call your carrier and let then assure you that mms features are enable on your sim card.

sending and receiving mms have nothing to do with VPN, in your iPhone, go to settings> general> network> Enable 3G ON/ cellular data ON/ data roaming ON/
Data roaming should be on if you are outside of your country. If you have all these settings on and still not able to mms, call your carrier and let then assure you that mms features are enable on your sim card.

There is no such thing as 3G toggle in iPhone 4s factory unlocked
I called Tmobile and it was a waist of time they couldn't help I guess ill have to do some research

All i can say is go to your setting> messages and make sure MMS is toggled to on if not good luck and sorry i was no help

Last edited: