What's new

Iphone 4S - Soft or hard case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PauliPhone

Reaction score
So I recently broke my last 4s and apple offered the trade in thing where you pay them just over £100 and they take your old phone and give you a new one.

Tip: don't take your phone in the shower to play music, any contact with water or steam and they can totally tell ;/

But anyway I dropped it and the screen just totally blanked, now i've got this new one I don't want to mash it up!

Do I go for like a soft case like jelly (but then it annoys me because my pockets turns inside out when I pull it out)

[FONT=verdana, arial, geneva, lucida, sans-serif]or something like plastic, that looks like original with the logo and things, a bit like this:[/FONT]
Apple iPhone 4/4s plastic case, Slim glossy finish - Free postage | eBay

Thoughts?

Oh really? hmm i've taken my phone in the shower several times...

Try a TPU type case. It's gelly/rubbery but it won't stick in your pocket or collect lint. ebay usually have good deals on them.

that's a tuff one, and is a personal prefence. kinda like vanilla or chocolate:)

I have so many cases, for work I use an otterbox defender because I did the same to my phone that you did. But when I'm out and about I use a smaller plastic case which I have 3 I rotate thru. Other days I use nothing on my phone

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Considering we have numerous threads that cover iPhone cases in our Accessories section... we'll go ahead and CLOSE this thread. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.