What's new

iphone 4s seems slow

jrealz007

Reaction score
I don't know if this is an actual issue, or just part of the operation of the phone, but I seem to be experiencing two problems. First, lets say I use facebook, then close that, and then play words with friends, then check espn score center. After I finish with all that, and then i click the lock button, the screen turns off immediately, but the lock click noise plays a whole 2-3 seconds later. It just seems for a phone with a faster processor it shouldn't act slow like that. My friends iphone 4 does not do that, so it just made me wonder. The other problem after the phone is on the lock screen, and I press the home button or power button, immediately after I locked the phone, the unlock screen comes up immedietly, but if I lock the phone, then wait for about 2 or more minutes, then press either the home button or power button the phone has a delay of 1-2 seconds before the unlock screen comes up, I thought maybe it is because the phone is in standby mode or sleep mode when the phone has been on the lock screen for 2 or more minutes and it takes longer for the unlock screen to pop up. I have even restored my phone to see if it makes a difference, and it still does the same thing. the phone did this the day I got it too, which was 1 and a half week ago, does these problems warrant me going to bestbuy (where I bought the phone) to get them to look at it, and see if i have a defective phone?

I have been getting this issue also! A few days ago it took almost a minute to make the click noise! Not very happy!