What's new

Iphone 4s problems!!!!

sinu00

Reaction score
I need fast help on this.

I bought an iphone 4s recently and the problem about my iphone is that it gets full range but still most of the times i can't receive a call from anyone nor i can make a call to anyone. To make my phone i available on the network i have to turn airplane mode on and off several times, or reset the network settings, or reboot the iphone 4s.

After like 4 hours or so without using the phone it says invalid sim. But when i reset the network settings again the sim is available.

Got any idea on what is happening to my phone?? This is the first time something like this is happening to an iphone that i bought. Please give me some quick help on this.

You either have a bad sim. Or bad phone. It rare. But it does happen. This is one of those times where you have to take it back or return it. And get another one.

can i return it even if my warantee is lost???

Nope. But you can sell it on eBay or Craigslist and use those funds to pay for another one. If u just bought the phone u should still be able to return it. Not sure what you mean by "warranty lost".

Take it to apple, they will not ask you for any warranty.

Warranty lost like the paper!?? Or lost like you had the phone over a year??

If its lost via paper you don't need a paper your name and when you got your phone is sufficient :)
I'd try going to apple first or calling apple, or your phone provider.

ALL 4Ss are still in warranty. They haven't been out for more than a year yet. Return - no questions will be asked. But you have to return to an Apple Store. Verizon and ATT stores don't accept returns.

pianoman said:
ALL 4Ss are still in warranty. They haven't been out for more than a year yet. Return - no questions will be asked. But you have to return to an Apple Store. Verizon and ATT stores don't accept returns.

+1.

Also, remember that the warranty goes with the phone, not the original purchaser.

I had a very simliam problem do you have a case on your phone? If so what type....