What's new

iPhone 4s problem - messages and calls

AndrewOsborn

Reaction score
Hi, i upgraded to an iPhone 4s about 7 months ago but i have always had problems with the phone ever since. it started off okay and everything was fine, but recently its got worse and worse. i usually have 3-4 bars of signal, sometimes 5 but near enough every time i make a phone call now my phone always breaks up and i can barely hear what the other person is saying. Then my text messages come through very delayed most of the time. I receive text messages that on the time stamp it says they have been sent 10-20-60 minutes ago. Sometimes i don't even receive a text at all. It has occurred more ever since i updated my phone to iOS 6.1.1. I have been doing a lot of research online regarding this problem, and i have noticed that a lot of other iPhone users have been experiencing the same problem as me. i hope someone can find me a solution to this problem and it will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew

Have you talked to your carrier about this? If you are on Verizon, you can try *228 to update your phone's PRL (preferred roaming list)