What's new

iPhone 4s problem - messages and calls

AndrewOsborn

Reaction score
Hi, i upgraded to an iPhone 4s about 7 months ago but i have always had problems with the phone ever since. it started off okay and everything was fine, but recently its got worse and worse. i usually have 3-4 bars of signal, sometimes 5 but near enough every time i make a phone call now my phone always breaks up and i can barely hear what the other person is saying. Then my text messages come through very delayed most of the time. I receive text messages that on the time stamp it says they have been sent 10-20-60 minutes ago. Sometimes i don't even receive a text at all. It has occurred more ever since i updated my phone to iOS 6.1.1. I have been doing a lot of research online regarding this problem, and i have noticed that a lot of other iPhone users have been experiencing the same problem as me. i hope someone can find me a solution to this problem and it will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew

Check for carrier updates. If anything, backup your device and upgrade to 6.1.2 and see if the problem is fixed