What's new

Iphone 4s power button - losing my mind

mikeykelemen

Reaction score
hi. basically whilst taking out the power button for a replace I noticed a small gold connector with a flat part with a hole in it for a screw which curves off into 2 gold prongs. now I don't know where the hell it came from or how to put it back so obviously right now I could do with some help because it's killing me. pleaaase someone put me out of my misery

hi. basically whilst taking out the power button for a replace I noticed a small gold connector with a flat part with a hole in it for a screw which curves off into 2 gold prongs. now I don't know where the hell it came from or how to put it back so obviously right now I could do with some help because it's killing me. pleaaase someone put me out of my misery

Here is a link to an iPhone 4s teardown. Perhaps looking over this manual you might be able to deduce where that connector belongs: iPhone 4S teardown - ifixit

Welcome to the forum!! Can you share a pic of it with us? Thanks. I hope it is sorted out now though.