What's new

Iphone 4S IOS 5.0.1

Geosiphone4SWhite

Reaction score
Hi Guys!!

Names George 31 years of age, single (Just kidding) this is my 3rd iphone, First had iphone3GS for 2 days, yes 2 days, didnt like, went back to nokia as im a camera finatic, well the iphone 4 came out.... I thought must have!! Havent looked back to be honest.. happy i was and still am, i now have 4S in gorgeous WHITE.. Amazing, I'm even happier now as the camera is great, must admit the Nokia N8 is better but i love iphone more so staying with the 4S!!
Well thats about it for me unless you'd like to know phone history??
Ok. Well i've been Nokia user for years and years, had nearly every Nokia Phone out there, i'm mobile mad and have been a while, love the latest phone all the time,
My best phones?
Nokia N95 8GB Black,
Nokia N86,
Nokia N8(amazing camera)

But my ultimate favourite now, My Iphone 4S!! (its the ultimate Mobile)

Thanks for reading guys..

George

Hi Guys!!

Names George 31 years of age, single (Just kidding) this is my 3rd iphone, First had iphone3GS for 2 days, yes 2 days, didnt like, went back to nokia as im a camera finatic, well the iphone 4 came out.... I thought must have!! Havent looked back to be honest.. happy i was and still am, i now have 4S in gorgeous WHITE.. Amazing, I'm even happier now as the camera is great, must admit the Nokia N8 is better but i love iphone more so staying with the 4S!!
Well thats about it for me unless you'd like to know phone history??
Ok. Well i've been Nokia user for years and years, had nearly every Nokia Phone out there, i'm mobile mad and have been a while, love the latest phone all the time,
My best phones?
Nokia N95 8GB Black,
Nokia N86,
Nokia N8(amazing camera)

But my ultimate favourite now, My Iphone 4S!! (its the ultimate Mobile)

Thanks for reading guys..

George

Hello and welcome George!

That is interesting that you would buy the 3gs and not the 4s but it worked out ok since you had a chance to go back to nokia and then the 4S again.. I did the same when the 3gs was released but I skipped the 3gs and got the 4 and not the 4S. Got the n97 though and before the iphone of 2007 nothing but iphones but the n97 was a let down.