What's new

iPhone 4S Accessories

well when you talk about cables/cord or the actual power adapter? the ipad needs a bigger output charger so thats why a normal ipod/iphone charger will either take a long time to fully charge it or not at all. i currently charge both my ipad and iphone thru the same cord and charger because most of the time i charge them in school so i just do that. most of the time i dont even use an adapter i use this Mynetdeals USB Charging/ Charger Adapter for Apple iPad - Allows You to Charge Your iPad with Any Computer Or USB Hub Free Stripes Stars Silicone Wristband works magic for me. lets me use any usb anywhere, pc, monitor, anything.

It might be real noobish but what I meant is that I have a long iPad cord at work, and I wanted to be sure the different voltage wouldn't hurt my iPhone.

once again are you talking about the cord or the whole adapter to the cord? when i used to have my 2g and 3gs iphones i used to charge them thru all sorts of different cables and usb adapter (like blackberry,laptop, pc, usb hubs.) ive used long cables like 5-6 feet long and short cables like 1 foot long.

I just came from the AT&T store, I got my otterbox defender. Now just waiting on my iPhone.

Last edited:
i have a couple of usb battery packs. i bought them a long time ago like 3 years ago. i used them for a lot of stuff like using them to power speakers when going to the beach. charging phones and ipod. it worked great and still works great. i havent used it with my iphone yet; i really stopped using them. but they great because they are easily chargeable and pretty slim and sleek to carry.

The new otterbox is definitely more durable. The silicon has a sturdier fill to it.

Although I like the otterbox, I think I will go with the Mophie juice pack air for battery reasons. I just don't want to be in one of those situations where I'm out a long time and my battery's about to go dead. Plus it has a nice look to it.

I don't really like the look of the morphie, even though it's performance is top-notch.

The battery cases are lifesavers, but after a few near misses I going to get a otterbox next chance I get. I just don't like having my phone in my pocket all the time. I went to Best Buy and bought some kind of case that slides on over the back that comes with a holster clip, and it's ok. But I'm not quite sure if it will protect my iPhone as good as the otterbox will. Although this case is a lot sleeker.

I just got theeasyway wooden white plastic case thingie for my 4s. Bulky, but feels good to the touch. By bulky, I mean larger than like the birds nest case.