What's new

iphone 4 texting problems

kathyhidd64

Reaction score
okay, my iphone 4 was all normal and everything earlier, then i got a boyfriend, long distance, who txts me like 24/7. it was fine the first week, then the phone started not sending messages and then after i would resend them, it would splice half of the old message with another message i am sending. its really irritating and i can never tell if he gets my texts or not, so i end up sending it multiple times, and its just frustrating. any help at all would b much appreciated. oh, and it only does that when i text him, no one else.

Do you delete his text messages or simply keep the entire log? I have had identical problems before and found that deleting the message logs helped.

yeah, ive deleted them, but it hasnt helped.. but i think it also had problems deleting them. if i type in a word that was in one of the texts into the search thing on the iphone, it shows that they r still there, but when i clik on them, they are not there. so i really dont know what to do about it

I would bring it into the nearest apple store. They will figure it out for you.
Log onto apple.com with your iTunes account and set up an appointment online. I used the service about a month ago for a separate issue and ended up getting a new phone.