What's new

iPhone 4 stuck in recovery mode

ramus313

Reaction score
so i have literally tried everything, but it still is not working. i jailbroke it tethered with rednsow on ios 5, and it worked originally, but i turned it off by accident, and when i turned it on it had the recovery mode logo, so i plugged it in and clicked "just boot" on redsnow and followed all the steps, but it just booted back into recovery mode. since then, i have tried restoring it, using recboot, tinyumbrella redsnow, blackra1n and many other apps to fix it. i am getting a bit concerned and any help would be appreciated.

ramus313 said:
so i have literally tried everything, but it still is not working. i jailbroke it tethered with rednsow on ios 5, and it worked originally, but i turned it off by accident, and when i turned it on it had the recovery mode logo, so i plugged it in and clicked "just boot" on redsnow and followed all the steps, but it just booted back into recovery mode. since then, i have tried restoring it, using recboot, tinyumbrella redsnow, blackra1n and many other apps to fix it. i am getting a bit concerned and any help would be appreciated.

You have to put the phone into dfu mode. You should see the instructions when you select just boot

i have.... that is what i meant by following the steps..... it does not work though. like the process begins and my phone starts scrolling through text, then it boots back into recovery mode