What's new

iPhone 4s stuck in recovery mode!!

Onion

Reaction score
While trying to update to 7.0 last night, the cable became disconnected from my iPhone (6.1.3). Now it's stuck in recovery mode (cable and the itunes logo). I've tried everything from using iReb, tinyumbrella, redsn0w, greenpoison to to kick it out of recovery mode to trying to restore it using iTunes. When I try to restore it via itunes, I get the error message 3194. I've tried on multiple computers, and nothing.

Any advice would be appreciated, I don't want to drop 500 on a new phone!

Last edited:
Try to connect to the itunes. It happened to me too. Last night. When your phone rebote. Try to hold home button. A conect to computer. Its will update your software but delate all your files

While trying to update to 7.0 last night, the cable became disconnected from my iPhone (6.1.3). Now it's stuck in recovery mode (cable and the itunes logo). I've tried everything from using iReb, tinyumbrella, redsn0w, greenpoison to to kick it out of recovery mode to trying to restore it using iTunes. When I try to restore it via itunes, I get the error message 3194. I've tried on multiple computers, and nothing.

Any advice would be appreciated, I don't want to drop 500 on a new phone!

None of the utilities you've used/mentioned will work on the 4S for lack of a bootrom exploit. Your only way of getting this device to work at all would be to place it into DFU mode and restore afresh.