What's new

iPhone 4 signal

CrystalBlu

Reaction score
Hi, i'm just wondering if anyone else has the issue im having -

I have a bumper on the phone but even when its just sat on a table or something the 3G icon will disappear and the signal goes down to 1 bar but then about 10 seconds after it returns to full signal.

Hi, i'm just wondering if anyone else has the issue im having -

I have a bumper on the phone but even when its just sat on a table or something the 3G icon will disappear and the signal goes down to 1 bar but then about 10 seconds after it returns to full signal.

Interesting, but possibly normal. When you move a phone around it takes a while for the cellular signal to "settle" for a stable reading on the phone. The "bumper" on your phone should make no difference at all. Watch the phone and write back about the 3G icon disappearing. That's weird, but you must provide more details.

Hey thanks for reply, the thing is it happens even when the phone has been sat on a table or whatever for 1+hrs just every minute or so the signal drops to 1 bar and 3G disappears then after around 10 seconds it returns to full. I have switched the phone off many times and still seem to have the issue.. It doesn't happen all the time just a few times a day wherever I am.. Any ideas?

Well my signal issue starts as soon as i enable 3G!!

The signal bar drops down to 2 bars and, it keeps fluctuating between 1 to 3 bars.

But, when i disable 3G, everything seems fine.