What's new

iPhone 4 Questions?

Melo870

Reaction score
Is the IOS platform better than the Android platfrom? Im not a big customization person jus appreciate performance!!!
Why are all the Droid fans upset with iPhone 4 on Verizon or just plain hate it????
I'm pre-ordering the the phone on Feb 3 how do I activate the device?
Last but not least what are some cool apps on the iPhone 4?

I can't compare iPhone to android. Never had one. The iOS is very good. Earlier devices are struggling with the latest features and updates but that's not a problem with the 4G.

To activate an iPhone all you need to do is put the sim in and plug it into iTunes.

Apps are dependant on what you want you phone to do. Personally I find apps that turn your phone into a remote the most clever. I have an old laptop plugged into my tv. It's hidden out of view. I can use my phone as a wireless keyboard and mouse with the mobile mouse app. Or if I'm out and about I can use teamviewer anywhere I get 3G to control it. I can even use an app called netwake to turn it on from my phone. The way I have my tv set up I can use it to turn that on aswell...

Is the IOS platform better than the Android platfrom? ?

I've had both, and the iPhone OS is better (but I despise Apple's design of iTunes).

Cool apps? That's subjective, but I like Angry Birds (game), Dictionary.com app for dictionary and thesaurus, The Weather Channel, USA Today for all news and weather and sports, etc., etc.