What's new

Iphone 4 Photography

m109rider

Reaction score
I must say the camera on the Iphone is really sweet... These photos were taken this weekend with my phone. There has been some touching up but not much! Just adjusting brightness and stuff :bigthumbsup: I was a hardcore blackberry user for many years but I finally came to my senses and realized it was a POS! I love the Camera/Media functions of my IP4.

sunrise2.jpg

sunriset.jpg

forest2vg.jpg

forestw.jpg

bikel.jpg

balconyh.jpg

Indeed I've found that I don't even touch my DSLR anymore because it's just more convenient with my iPhone. I know it's not comparison in terms of adjustability and what not but for what it is the iPhone camera is fairly amazing.

I knew that iPhone4 is capable of making amazing quality pictures. That's good for provment. Thanks for the input.

nice pics man,since i got my iphone i feel addicted to pics now lol, what you use to retouch?

I was drawn to iPhone photography the moment I saw sample pictures taken from its camera. The apps are a great back up for the camera, too!

I really believe that iPhone4 camera is amazing. These are really wonderful pics. I have also have iPhone4 and have many collection of pics by iPhone4. it's having such a powerful and high resolution camera. It's awesome.