What's new

Iphone 4 outterbox

I just got my iPhone and the defender series case. I'm impressed with it. There are some sensitivity issues. It very minimal. I wouldn't trade my otter box for anything. I'm a former Droid X2 user and the defender for the iPhone is much better the the X2.

horsehaulin said:
The HD front cover is the one I put on mine and the wife's, they don't take anything away from the Retina display. Crystal clear and I tested the key on it first thing, not a scratch!

Sent from my OEM iPhone

Ok I just ordered the screen cover, so do I just pop the screen protector out of my otterbox? I don't want to mess anything up lol

Yep, just pop it out. You will most likely have to clean up some tape residue that is left behind on the case, that is what I've had to do. I just used alcohol pads to clean mine.

tazzclass said:
Yep, just pop it out. You will most likely have to clean up some tape residue that is left behind on the case, that is what I've had to do. I just used alcohol pads to clean mine.

Cool, thanks can't wait til I get it,I miss my HD screen lol

I've never had a problem with the OB Defender cases on any of the smartphones I've owned. Apple is more than likely telling you to deter you from buying an accessory that isn't from them. I've spent roughly 12 years working in the wireless industry (Public Safety radio systems engineering & cell phone system engineering) and have dealt with this numerous times.

Also don't let them tell you it will void your warranty if you use something like an Otterbox. Maybe sounds wierd I now, but it's really not that uncommon.