What's new

Iphone 4 OS 4.1 Baseband 02.10.04

picpop

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this. I just got my iphone and I learn about all the good stuffs about jailbreaking.

I understand the baseband is not unlockable now but jailbreaking is okay.

My question is, after I jailbroken my iphone, I assume I can still make call and receive calls using AT&T right? Just can't use other carriers until the unlock come out. Is that true? Or after jailbreaking, I can not use my phone function anymore. I don't want to turn my iphone into a Itouch after jailbreaking. Sorry for asking the silly question.

Jailbreaking gives you more, not less, your phone will work just fine, and you will have tons of fun trying out all the new possibilities. Have fun and read all you can about the things you can do. Just be sure it says that an App is compatible with your version of iOS in Cydia. And please don't be tempted to use pirated apps, support our developers. If developers can't make enough money, to at least break even they won't make any more apps. iPhone + no apps = dumb phone.

Hi, I am new to this. I just got my iphone and I learn about all the good stuffs about jailbreaking.

I understand the baseband is not unlockable now but jailbreaking is okay.

My question is, after I jailbroken my iphone, I assume I can still make call and receive calls using AT&T right? Just can't use other carriers until the unlock come out. Is that true? Or after jailbreaking, I can not use my phone function anymore. I don't want to turn my iphone into a Itouch after jailbreaking. Sorry for asking the silly question.

You are correcto hermano, mine's got updated to iOO 4.2.1 baseband 03.10.01 so i cannot get an unlock yet probably for months damn.

jailbroken with limera1n...works great...no problem so far..