What's new

Iphone 4 ios4.1 baseband 02.10.04 HELP!!!

othos2010

Reaction score
Hi guys i have an iphone 4 ios 4.1 with baseband 02.10.04, jailbroken but not unlocked, can i update it to the new 4.3.1 ? will the new unlock from ultrasnow unlock it?
Any suggestions what to do?

Please HELP !!!!

No, the new ultrasn0w will not unlock ANY NEW BASEBAND. It has been updated to fix pre-existing baseband and compatibility issues with iOS 4.3.1 and preserved basebands.

No, the new ultrasn0w will not unlock ANY NEW BASEBAND. It has been updated to fix pre-existing baseband and compatibility issues with iOS 4.3.1 and preserved basebands.

x2..

but the devs have mentioned they are concentrating more on being able to roll back baseband from the ipad baseband i think they said instead of unlocks for newer baseband.. but eventually it will come and either way you have to wait. you can upgrade to 4.3.1 and preserve the baseband but ultrasn0w only unlocks 01.59 for the iphone 4.. so for now you can use it as an ipod touch or if your able to use the carrier it is locked to.

Say. Clarify this to an aspiring n00b. But does doing upgrade with sn0wbreeze into 4.3.1 with baseband preservation rolls back your baseband to 01.59.00?

Also, please give us a tweeter account where we can follow ultrasn0w, the iphone unlocker.

Say. Clarify this to an aspiring n00b. But does doing upgrade with sn0wbreeze into 4.3.1 with baseband preservation rolls back your baseband to 01.59.00?

Also, please give us a tweeter account where we can follow ultrasn0w, the iphone unlocker.

no there is no baseband downgrade, you have to already be on that baseband (01.59) to be able to unlock and preserve the baseband means it will keep you on that same baseband