What's new

iphone 4 or 4s?

hopkinslax2294

Reaction score
in a few short days i'll be getting my first smart phone, an iphone. After thinking about it I'm a little concerned with the iphone 4 being only 8 gigs because my ipod is an 8 gig model and it's full. I don't want to constantly be watching my phone for memory but i'd use the camera sometimes and i guess siri i'd use a bit. Can any of you give me a good, thought out reason why to get the 4s? thanks!

Well my thought is that if you have an iphone, you will want everything thats on your ipod on there and probably more. So it sounds like 8 gig is not enough for you.
Another reason is, that if you are going to be stuck in a 2 year contract, might as well have the most recent phone with the dual core processor and siri, and better camera. Trust me you will use the camera more than you think, because its always with you. Siri is kinda neat. You may use it, you may not. I believe you are talking about a $100 differerence between the two phones. In my opinion, the memory alone is worth that, and everything else is added bonus.

Larger capacity memory was a big selling point for upgrading from my 16gb 4 - now have a 64gb 4S. Had I got a 32gb 4 in the first place it would have been a much harder sell to get me to upgrade. As above, if your 8gb iPod is full, you'll find having only 8gb on your iPhone annoying. Especially if you want to make full use of the camera (be it pics or vids).

thats what i'm thinking. the 8 gig would be annoying. i like though what you said about siri how i may use it, i may not. i never thought of it like that. you can bet i'll be picking up a 4s. what are your opinions on colors? i know i'm re-routing the main question but i'm just curious

I always end up with a black one. Doesn't matter really, it's always buried deep in an Otterbox Defender. I think black ones would have a better resale.