What's new

Iphone 4 no detect in Itunes PC

nwickliff

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm about to jump! First I have tried everything to soft to hard reset on the phone. Everything is working fine but I recently had my macbook pro stolen. I would like to sync with my pc but I'm having no luck at all. It works beautifuly on the homes Imac but not on the pc. Windows sees it and my auto play pops up showing a camera icon instead of the iphone icon with my iphone name. When I start itunes I get nothing. Things I've tried.

• Soft/Hard Reset
  • uninstalling itunes and reinstalling(didn't uninstall quick time yet too)
  • Uninstalling iphone driver and pluggin back in to reinstall
  • I'm backed up on my pc because for some reason a few days ago it worked in Itunes on my PC...prior to this it would show up but completely lock up itunes. I could click buttons and nothing would happen. Once unplugged, all the buttons I pressed when plugged in were executed
  • Stopped and started both intunes helper services and Bonjour(lots of Bonjour errors in events panels, like 50!
  • installed apple mobile device usb mass storage driver(wasn't installed)
i7-920 windows 7 Ultimate

Last edited:
I had something 'similar' and it was my stupid security/virus software preventing one of the services itunes installed from starting up. Have you, or can you disable or stop it from running to see if that helps?

Also check this out, you've probably done most of the steps going by what you've written but there are some others there that I don't think you've done...

iPod: Appears in Windows but not in iTunes