What's new

Iphone 4 message problem

Vedrann

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have a problem with my iphone 4 when sending messages. Here is what happens, I send a message and it shows to it's sent, but receiver doesn't actually receive it. Than I have to send another messages so he could get the first one. It happens very often lately. It's like my messages gets stuck somewhere and than I have to send another one to push it. And also I got another problem, sometimes when someone I sent my message to actually receives my message it's sometimes messed up. By messed up I mean it contains parts of other messages I sent from my phone to other people instead of things I wrote. So for example, I send message to person A "I am at home doing some exercise", and 2 weeks ago I sent message to person B "I am driving my bike" and than person A doesn't receive message saying "I am at home", but instead receives something like "I am at driving my some exercise". So anyone had some similar problems? Did you manage to fix it and how? Thanks in advance.

I haven't come across this but you could try a hard reset,hold down your sleep/wake button and home button until you see the apple,let go and your phone will reboot,this will fix many glitches,let us know how it goes,

I tried that many times, but that doesn't help :/. Btw iphone is not jailbroken and it is about 1,5 years old if that helps in any way.