What's new

Problems with Whatsapp

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniesta

Reaction score
Hey all, I have been having some big problems with whatsapp today. They have apparently just started. I didn't install anything new, as far as I remember.

Since this morning, I have been unable to receive some whatsapp messages.

Also, when I send out messages, they are shown as being delivered, but the other person says they didn't receive the whatsapp message.

When I did receive any whatsapp messages today, they seem to be showing only when I open up whatsapp. There is no notification even though my settings are alerts and whatsapp is already turned on in the notification centre.

As well, when I receive iMessage, they are reflected as green (as text message) instead of as iMessage. In my settings, my iMessage is actually already switched to on. Why would this be happening? My wifi and 3G is running fine as my pages in Safari can load perfectly well.

Any ideas how to solve these issues? Any help would be appreciated!

Using iPhone 5 on iOS 6.1.

I have an iphone 5S and have a problem with whatsapp notifications.

I am part of a message group that is full of constant conversation. I want to be part of the group but I don’t want to get all the notifications. In fact, I want none of them. So I went into iphone -> settings -> notifications and turned whatsapp off entirely. However, that wasn’t good because I was missing important messages from other contacts.

I only want to get notifications from my other whatsapp contacts.

Can I customize my whatsapp/iphone so I get no notifications from that group, but still get notifications from the other contacts?

I have an iphone 5S and have a problem with whatsapp notifications.

I am part of a message group that is full of constant conversation. I want to be part of the group but I don’t want to get all the notifications. In fact, I want none of them. So I went into iphone -> settings -> notifications and turned whatsapp off entirely. However, that wasn’t good because I was missing important messages from other contacts.

I only want to get notifications from my other whatsapp contacts.

Can I customize my whatsapp/iphone so I get no notifications from that group, but still get notifications from the other contacts?
Welcome to iPhoneForums, mzh4!

The thread you started on the same topic has been deleted. Besides fragmenting the conversation and making it hard to follow, duplicate posts and threads are against our rules.

Please keep any discussion of your problem to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.