What's new

iPhone 4 Jailbreaking

DontHackMeBro

Reaction score
It's my understanding that apple has stopped signing FW 4.0.1, is that correct? If so, am i stuck waiting for the next genius to exploit the new FW?
Thanks

That depends. If you have your blobs saved on Cydia, tell us that you have and people will tell you exactly how to revert to 4.0.1 and jailbreak it.

I just moved my iPad from 3.2.2 back to 3.2, and it was very easy once the proper precautions were taken. :-0

Well i have tiny umbrella and if someone directed me through it i could easily jump on and save them now

...but i heard that it was impossible now or something. Can someone explain it to me? I'm not that dense so i should be able to understand

apple has stop signing the 4.0.1 firmware which i guess means stopped approving it. so when you do a restore they have to check in with apple for the restore and i guess youll get an error pop up when they see you are trying to do the 4.0.1 downgrade. im not sure if this is entirely correct because i have never got the error personally but i have heard of people getting them. if anyone out there sees something incorrect please correct me id still like to learn more about this type of thing

*sigh* thats so lame on Apple's part but you cant blame em... Im not gonna even try to downgrade back to 4.0.1. Ill try to wait for a jb for the new fw

yeay they try to stop the jailbreak....

banner.png

well i just posted a thread, stating that they will be able to inactivate your device if you they detect any jailbreaking or odd behavior go check it out

Hi,
I found some the web address: Unlock4iPhone.net.
is that safe to buy the unlock for $30

Thanks