What's new

iPhone 4 Jailbreak OFFICIAL How To

finally got mine done last night!!!! a couple quick questions though.. my cydia app has the little "1" in a red circle above it.. do you guys know what this is for and how i get it off.. i know that it usually means i have a update or a unread email... i cant find how to get it off in cydia.. also when i get into cydia at the top it says " this device has a pending TSS request" what is a tss request and how do i fix that?
sorry for the lame questions but this i all new to me!!!
thanks fo any help

finally got mine done last night!!!! a couple quick questions though.. my cydia app has the little "1" in a red circle above it.. do you guys know what this is for and how i get it off.. i know that it usually means i have a update or a unread email... i cant find how to get it off in cydia.. also when i get into cydia at the top it says " this device has a pending TSS request" what is a tss request and how do i fix that?
thanks fo any help

yes its an update or if not and you have checked its the pending tss request that you have not accepted or declined.. not sure what tss is either but there must be something there to look at it

just jailbroke mine, i notice Cydia is really slow. Must be heavy traffic haha

cydia was always slow. rock looked like it was going to be ok maybe less bloated

okay i got rid of the little red "1".. i need to update a tool kit or something.. it still says that i got a pending TSS request.. any ideas on what i need to do for that?

has anyone had any luck changing anything on the phone?? I can do a few themes but can't get anything to change my wifi icon, carrier icon, battery icon or the unlock slide!!! am i doing something worng???

i jailbreak my iphone 4 and im trying to put sinful iphone repo on there but every time i put it on my phone go in safe mode is there a problem with sinful iphone repo

i jailbreak my iphone 4 and im trying to put sinful iphone repo on there but every time i put it on my phone go in safe mode is there a problem with sinful iphone repo

did the same thing on mine , had to delete it ....made mine crash SB

Just did mine and made a face time call over 3G. Thanks for the info

i did the 3g facetime its cool but its hard to find apps for free since there is no more sinful iphone repo i miss it but i guess in this game you cant have everything

thanks fo any help

Yes the red 1 is a update typically of cydia that has not completed, been seeing a lot now as cydia is swamped.
A pending TSS request usually means you tried to save files such as your SHSH to Cydia so that you can downgrade later and Cydia has not stored them as of yet.
programs such as tiny umbrella will grab your SHSH files and attempt to store them to Cydia but when there is a long list before you , you become pending, some of these will get stored and others are out of luck.
If you are trying to store SHSH files for future FW rollbacks and Cydia remains pending, use tiny umbrella and select advanced , click on apple and get them done there, as soon as 4.1 comes out apple will not be signing 4.01 or below anymore for a restore , so it is important to get those SHSH files on Cydia or Apple.
I also dont recommend anyone jailbroken to upgrade to 4.1 as it has already been found to kill the current 4.0 4.01 Jailbreak, so until there is a JB for 4.1, stick with your jailbroken 4.0, 4.01....

Does anyone of you has already jailbroken the iphone 4 from at&t? Is it okay??

I did it today and everything is working great! This was my first jailbreak. I following the instructions from iKryptic (great guy who is a genius with all this iPhone 4 stuff) and it went without any problems. Remember to backup your phone first on itunes before jailbreaking it. I would recommend after jailbreaking to download Rock (iKryptic put an instructional video for that as well). To me it is easier to see all the apps that can be downloaded. I have played around with my phone all day changing up my themes and icons. Highly recommend the jailbreak.

Back when I had my 3g I jailbroke it and loved it but I'm scared to do it on my 4. I want all the kinks worked out first...

Back when I had my 3g I jailbroke it and loved it but I'm scared to do it on my 4. I want all the kinks worked out first...

Especially after hearing some of the problems that people had like FaceTime...etc I don't blame you