What's new

iPhone 4, Ghost Armor Review

MaKing64

Reaction score
I've been searching the differences between Invisible Shield and Ghost Armor and many people disliked the ghost armor service and many people disliked the orange peel effect of invisible shield,

Ghost Armor is one of the best screen protectors ive used so far, ive used both types of shields and there the SAME thing except the invisible shield has a strong orange peel effect while the ghost armor has it but not as visible,

I'll post pics 24 hours from the day this thread is posted,

i recommend this product but not if your installing it yourself, i went to my local bestbuy and had it professionally installed

its really hard to tell but i'd say its the same, but ghost armor is more stronger than invisible shield

I've been searching the differences between Invisible Shield and Ghost Armor and many people disliked the ghost armor service and many people disliked the orange peel effect of invisible shield,

Ghost Armor is one of the best screen protectors ive used so far, ive used both types of shields and there the SAME thing except the invisible shield has a strong orange peel effect while the ghost armor has it but not as visible,

I'll post pics 24 hours from the day this thread is posted,

i recommend this product but not if your installing it yourself, i went to my local bestbuy and had it professionally installed

Where's the pictures? :)

i actually cant cause the picture size is too big and ill have to reduce it later