What's new

Iphone 4 from HTC Thunderbolt.

branmala1986

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to the iphone, swaped out a HTC Thunderbolt for the white 32G Iphone and I absolutley love it so far. So much smoother and never lags no matter what you are doing on it, its great!

Welcome.

I came from a droid X. And agree while with my original Droid it was crazy the stuff you could mod on it. However, I always said once the iphone came to verizon I would get one. And I did. They are pretty much flawless in all aspects. I have not even jailbroken mine yet. Plan to do that when I can sit down and read more about it.

good to hear you are getting on well with the white iphone... did you wait all this time and hold out for the iphone white?

No not really but when I got fed up with the Thunderbolt I did wait a couple of day for the white on to come out.

Welcome aboard, anything you miss about the Thunderbolt?

Hello everyone, I'm new to the iphone, swaped out a HTC Thunderbolt for the white 32G Iphone and I absolutley love it so far. So much smoother and never lags no matter what you are doing on it, its great!

I do miss the big screen but not the battery life, dont get me wrong I really like android os still but the iphone just "works" no matter what and I really like that.

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk