Votes: 23 27.7%
  • Yes - Sometimes

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Nope - Like the normal skin

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • What is tapatalk?

Votes: 41 49.4%

• Total voters
An iPhone app which access web bases forums that use the tapatalk plugin. You cam use tapatalk to search for new forums and post messages.

Wasn't there a big exploit that allowed hackers to hack in to some forums? I heard some forums pulled the tapatalk support because of that. I sure hope that's fixed.

It's an iPhone app that allows easy access to forums which us the tapatalk plugin. Much better that viewing forums through safari. The drawback is not all forums use the plugin.

As long as you turn off this:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its cool.

Works great on iPhone I have to monitor 2 forums this one and ipadforums.net sister forum so it works fast switching when I am not at home or have iPad

Just discovered this app while sitting in front of the APPLE store. Great app. Really nice to check up on the forums when on the go.

My Stillers board uses tapatalk and that's how I found out about it. I saw this board uses it too so it makes it worth it.

They just released an update for tapatalk. More than one feature added. There is a new column titled participated that lists only threads you have posted in and they have changed the look of the threads too. I approve.