Votes: 23 27.7%
  • Yes - Sometimes

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Nope - Like the normal skin

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • What is tapatalk?

Votes: 41 49.4%

• Total voters
Maybe I spoke too soon! Most of today when I try to use Tapatalk with this forum from my iphone 4 I get a message;
"Forum Error
The forum you are visiting is temporarily closed, please try again later."

Is anyone else getting this error?

Last edited:
For some reason I can't log in to this site on Tapatalk.

I can no longer log on to this site using Tapatalk. Can someone please get this fixed or let us know whats going on.
I usually only ever use Tapatalk to use this site. Only came on laptop to write this post.
Thanks....

Why cant a mod let us know that something is being done about this? Or at least acknowledge the problem has been reported.......

For some reason I can't log in to this site on Tapatalk.

I can no longer log on to this site using Tapatalk. Can someone please get this fixed or let us know whats going on.
I usually only ever use Tapatalk to use this site. Only came on laptop to write this post.
Thanks....

Why cant a mod let us know that something is being done about this? Or at least acknowledge the problem has been reported.......

Tapatalk sucks plain and simple.
They control who they will and will not allow you to
Use their app for.

The app only works for a few of the forums I read.
And now, it doesn't even work for this forum.
Save your money, it's junk.

Just my opinion.

Members are too quick to criticize developers who are trying to make things easier for "all" of us. If you know the app isn't working properly just be patient and give them time to remedy the situation.

Yeah this is kinda ****. I usually only view this forum on tapatalk out of convenience and now I can't. I still use tapatalk on a another message board so the app is fine. I think the software for this board needs to be checked.

Yeah this is kinda ****. I usually only view this forum on tapatalk out of convenience and now I can't. I still use tapatalk on a another message board so the app is fine. I think the software for this board needs to be checked.

Yes the app is fine, I also use it on other boards with no problems.
Majorly pissed off that after all these posts a MOD still cant be bothered to even let us know they have seen the problem we reported.....!!!!!!
Have hardly used this forum since the app stopped working. Great work MODS, helping members lose interest...

Hint: its the app, not this board. But you guys are right, several days of an app we paid for not working IS being too critical. Lol

Working on Tapatalk again thank god. I don't know what the issue is but one forum I am on worked fine the whole time but there were others not showing up. Glad it's fixed either way.