What's new

Iphone 4 completely unresponsive

dannysullivan314

Reaction score
So ive had my Iphone 4 since a week after they came out. I dropped it a few months ago and payed to have the screen replaced. I dropped it again a week ago and it left a small scrape in the plastic corner of the phone. A day after that the volume switch and the volume up button stopped working. Yesterday night my phone randomly became unresponsive while it was locked and didint work when i came back to it. I than plugged it in and held the home and lock button and it came back on. It worked great for the rest of the night but when i woke up this morning it was completely unresponsive again. I tried the hard and soft reset multiple ways but it wont work. It hasant gotten wet. I left it on the charger for hours, didint work. Itunes wont recognize it and my computer recognizes a malfunctioned device? Ive been messing with it all day and i dont know what to do. Any advice would be helpful.
Thanks

Sounds like water damage? But your best bet would be going to apple and checking If you still have warranty available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That could probably be from the aftershock of the drop. Have it diagnosed at an Apple store so they could properly see what's really up with your iPhone. Goodluck to you!

Thanks guys. So I don't know what happened, I just kept messing with it ,and trying to reset it and eventually it just cut on like a day later.