What's new

iPhone 4 case program

Brian

Reaction score
Okay, so I ordered my free bumper. So can I delete the app? I'd think so, but when I tried it said "deleting this app will delete all data" or something like that. Am I eternally tethered to the app until my case arrives?

lol.. Nope you can delete it. If you want to check the status of your order just go to the apple site and log in to your account.

I agree that app is of no use to you after you ordered your free case. As long as you got your confirmation e-mail, that's all you need.

If you don't want to delete it but would like it not to show on your phone, go to iTunes and uncheck that app. That way you can always restore it.

they send the email pretty much instantly after you apply. keeping the app is pointless

I've looked everywhere, both online and in the app store and can't find the Apple link to how to get a free case. Can someone provide the information?

I've looked everywhere, both online and in the app store and can't find the Apple link to how to get a free case. Can someone provide the information?

the free case program ended september of last year

the free case program ended september of last year

Oh, sorry. I thought it was for 2011.

nothing to be sorry for... no it was not for 2011 just until september 2010 thats when it ended... 24th if i remember correctly.. i got mine free but i never used it and i gave it away