What's new

Iphone 4 Case Help

slash_lucky

Reaction score
I am giving an Iphone 4 gift to my girlfriend on her birthday. She is really careless with her cell phones.
So, can someone recommend me a iphone case which is shock resistant and can save the phone's body and screen from drop and falls. Should I go with Flip leather case or something else?
Thanks

Get some thing better than that, perform a search on the forum about iphone cases.

I went through different cases but seems like the leather flip case will best protect the screen from impact.
Any recommendations?

Have you checked out slickwraps in our supplying vendors section. I'm currently waiting on my order and am told I will be surprised how protective they are. I'll lost up a review when I get them...

You can go to Banggood to search what you want. In that site, you will find the best cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am nortoriously hard on cell phones. I bought a Speck Candyshell case for my iPhone 4. It has a rigid body with a ridge around the face of the phone, but a cushioned inside. The ridge on the front keeps the face from hitting the ground when (not if) I drop it.

Here's a description:

Speck's award-winning CandyShell case for iPhone just got even better. The iPhone 4 case features a thin, hard-shell coating with soft, rubbery interior lining, bezel, & button covers. The slick, one-piece design offers you the protection of both a hard shell and rubbery case, making CandyShell one of the tastiest, sweetest, and best iPhone 4 cases
yet.

So, the candyshell protects the screen from getting shattered?
Also, I read that there are three versions out and I dont see the differences listed in amazon since they are selling it for $10 where the candyshell website has it for $35.

The Otterbox Defender looks to be pretty good and the reviews I've read seem to be good as well!

The sales guy put the screen protector and the case on for me and did an awesome job. I considered the otterbox, but it was more than I wanted to spend... I was already in shock over the fact that my husband was buying me the phone for my birthday. I didn't want to gauge him! Plus this is prettier... and the reviews are good! I really like it alot!

Could all users please be aware of rule 14.

14. DO NOT advertise anything that costs money. Anyone trying to use iPhone4forum to advertise their paid app or any other item for sale will be banned and their posts will be deleted. The only exception is approved items posted in the iPhone4 App Store section.

We have supporting vendors that pay good money to advertise their products on the forums. If you like a product feel free to discuss it but do not post links to external stores.

Further links will be treated as SPAM. Please read rule 5 if you are unsure what spam is...

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/forum-rules-41/iphoneforums-rules-please-read-3711/

I also recommend the Otterbox Defender. If she is not too picky about looks. I think they look great, but a girl may not think so. You can get them is white.

bc

whats the difference between otterbox impact and defender case?
Impact case is almost 50% cheaper.

I work for myself installing various kit, often on building sites. I bought a gear4 case which is a t piece translucent vlip together and very tough.

Only downers are is it allows dust inside and not eater proof, but @ £14 I can live with that ;).

CP