What's new

iPhone 4 calling issue

tomdm134

Reaction score
Hi there, i'm currently having some problems with my iPhone and this has only happened in the last few days.
When I call someone, it is silent, I cannot hear them nor they can hear me although texting works and the sound / microphone also works, just the calling part.
I have reset my phone, restarted it, reset network settings, turned off 3g and off/on airplane mode with no luck. Does anyone have a solution or know what to do?
Thanks.

Could you somehow be putting the calls on mute or hold? I've done this recently and am just figuring this out. Good luck with figuring it out!

Take the phone to a AT&T store tell them your problem they will tell you what's up or get a outer box case put it on the phone and you get warranty from outter box cases just call the guys at outter box and say your phone got missed up while in the case and there you go new iPhone 4

take the phone to a at&t store tell them your problem they will tell you what's up or get a outer box case put it on the phone and you get warranty from outter box cases just call the guys at outter box and say your phone got missed up while in the case and there you go new iphone 4

what????