What's new

iphone 4 bluetooth works great

jim_joh

Reaction score
I really want to share this. I have a 2010 Ford Fusion & it has Microsoft Media system with bluetooth. I have my radio tuned to bluetooth iphone & every time I enter the car with my iphone in my pocket it connects within 5 to 10 seconds and plays the songs I have on the iphone. I am amazed how consistant it is jim_joh

You stream music by bluetooth as well? Not possible. The bluetooth works great though. I also have a bluetooth supported Pioneer Avic. And it automatically connects within 5-10 seconds.

You stream music by bluetooth as well? Not possible. The bluetooth works great though. I also have a bluetooth supported Pioneer Avic. And it automatically connects within 5-10 seconds.

Sure you can stream it! Just can't send it over bluetooth(as a file) . I still use the o'll aux port :)

If you can't stream with Bluetooth then how to the headphones/ear pieces work? Not trying to be smart I have no devices that are Bluetooth except for the damn phone.

As a old man I am really confused. I start a thread saying I wanted to share how well the bluetooth of my car plays the music on my iphone and the next post says it can't be done??? Or I guess I don't know the difference between playing & streamingm What ever it is the music sounds good. jim_joh

What deck do you have ? I haven't been anle to stream mine. Sorry for the confusion.

I sorry but I don't know what you mean is asking what deck I have. It is builtin Microsoft media system & iphone4. I only had to pair it once in the beginning a few months ago. After that it locates the music & plays. jim_joh

Yes Microsoft Sync works great. Paired it in my Edge.