What's new

Bluetooth not working great

Trucksmoveamerica

Reaction score
I have a Verizon iPhone. I am using a bluetooth headset with it and it worked perfect at first. A couple months later it's not.

When I get a call and use the button on headset to answer most the time the sound isn't there. I have to pick the phone up hit audible then select iPhone, then select my headset again to get the sound to the headset. Sometimes it works right when I answer from the headset. Then of course if I answer from the phone, I have to change it to headset.

Has anyone had this issue and is there a fix. I am jailbroke.

Thanks

I'm on my 4th headset with my iP4! It's ridiculous! I've tried headsets that I've had in the past with other phones that worked great, I've tried other headsets that other people swear by. I am convinced that it's a problem with the iPhone. Some headsets people say I sound great and with others I can hardly hear who I'm talking to. Very frustrating! I have a BlueAnt right now and it's terrible as well. I'm returning it as well to try #5! By the way: my problems are not just limited to call quality; I have issues with the HS losing connection (after idle for a period of time) and other issues.

Last edited: