What's new

iphone 4 battery

zakisays

Reaction score
hi guys i plan to purchase iphone 4 soon
but need to know about the battery backup
some say we can get only 1 day backup
can anyone help

Everything depend on how you use the phone and what you use it for... U see let me take 1 exemple: you can spend $1.000.000 in a day and also able to spend the same amount in a year. Everything depend on you in fact. Except that, take me on my words, the iphone bat is number 1 at the moment if one has to take into consideration what a piece of technology like the iphone 4 is capable to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At first your battery will appear to drain quickly but that's most likely because it will be a new "toy" and you will be using it constantly. But I get a full day on my battery with no issues.

I also keep a charger in the car and at work just in case, but I don't have to use it that often.

It also depends what the signal strength is like in your area. If you are inside an office building that gets horrible reception and your phone is constantly searching for service, your battery will drain much more quickly than someone with full bars of 3G.

thanks guys.
just wanted some feed back from people who are using this phone
one more thing for now...
does the phone work in 2G range ????

Do you mean on EDGE? Yes, it works both 1x and 3G.

The battery issue is not a problem, zak... You'll see. About the 2G range, yes, it does have lower bandwidth capabilities (EDGE and lower) but you realy need 3G for comfortable Internet usage.