What's new

iphone 4 battery pull tab

tofast2belast

Reaction score
hi I am new to the forum looking for some help. long story short, my iphone has been having problems where it would drop the call and go to no service then say I must connect to itunes for a restore... well i did that and it kept happening. so i thought maybe something was loose inside so i decided to take a look. the pull tab for the battery to release it ripped and apple has agreed to send me a new one if i send this one in. does anyone know where i can find a replacement for this, or if i send in the phone for a replacement will apple void the replacement because it has been opened?

thanks

I think if you go to an apple store, theyll replace it for you on the spot.

Ok they did replace my phone, however the replacement phone is defective lol... if i make or receive a call, no one can hear me, but i can hear them... tried a restore and same thing. but the voice memo app recognizes my voice...

There's been a few people on here with that problem. If a reboot or restore doesn't fix it then take it back, again. Lol...

yeh took it back and they swapped it out again lol... what an inconvenience. 2 iphones within 12 hours lol

yeh took it back and they swapped it out again lol... what an inconvenience. 2 iphones within 12 hours lol

But the apple service is good, they change the phones without asking a lot when they realise that it's the product fault. I like that fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk