What's new

iPhone 4 - 04.11.08 - UNLOCK ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJtiaz

Reaction score
Hello, :iphone4vert:

I Have a iPhone 4. Purchased second hand. and NEED to unlock it so I can use my SIM Card in it!
on iOS: 5.1.1
Base Band : 04.11.08

The IMEI is NOT blocked.

What Should I do to UNLOCK this iPhone so it can be used with any SIM Card?
(just need to get it to work!)

:photos:Thank you!:photos:

Unfortunately.... it's just not possible on the user end. The last several Basebands that the iPhone 4 has seen,.. 4.11.08, 4.12.01 & 4.12.02 aren't unlockable. The only method available (that we suggest) is for your wireless carrier to unlock it from their service. However, since you've purchased this iPhone 2nd hand... that's not an option. Sorry....

It needs a software unlock. Some Hacker out there can develop it easy.
so there is nothing I can do? come on...

Im sure a iPhone 4 can not be this useless.

What other hacks are there?
it cant be locked out...

Really.... there's nothing out there that we can suggest. Why are those last three Baseband so impervious to user end unlocks... I have no clue.

So what should I do with the Phone Now?

Sorry Man,
I don't think you know much about this Stuff man.
That's OK.
thanks anyway.

Any other hackers out here?

I don't think you know much about this Stuff man.
I'll tell you what... hit up Google and search "4.11.08 Unlock." You'll be bludgeoned w/ websites that offer unlocks. Go ahead... check 'em out... pay whatever amount of $$ they ask you to pay. What you're getting is a backdoor unlock that's most likely illegal and could be closed at any time. Thus, why it's not a method that I, or any member of our staff, will recommend. In fact... I STRONGLY recommend that you go through with it... and choose the one that requires you to pay the most amount of $$. Thanks! Thomasjtsi, iPF Staff

As Thomas said, it's an easily patched unlock for the last 3 basebands that're released. Hell, if you Google up any sites, 99% of them would just be scams or posers. If there was a clear unlock for it, it would be up as a sticky on IPF. The best thing to do is to get a factory unlock like Thomas said, and again, you can't since it's second handed.

You can try finding a place that does factory unlocks for you. I know for a fact that there's a place not far from where I live that can unlock a device regardless of how many hands it's been passed down. I don't know whether or not it's legal or whatever, but if you're going to go all out, that's your extreme. They don't charge that much for it.

Last edited:
But how come I cant unlock it If they Can?
I have a Computer Also...

But how come I cant unlock it If they Can?I have a Computer Also...
Because... they're using a backdoor to Apple's (or to the wireless provider the phone is locked to) servers to unlock your iDevice. Which, in turn, is almost absolutely illegal. To make a long story short.... you can pay $$ for whatever you want. The chances of it working... maybe. The chances of it getting cut off eventually... definitely!!

OK,

Here I have another iPhone Puzzle.

I have a iPhone 4 on Baseband 04.10.01
Running iOS 5.1.1

Currently it is being used with a Gravey SIM and works fine.

Is it possible to make it work without the Gravey SIM Hack?

Is it possible to make it work without the Gravey SIM Hack?
I'm going to assume you're refering to it using a "Gevey" sim, right? As far as a "Gevey SIM Hack".... haven't heard of it. Do you have any links to reference material about this "hack?"

As far as a "Gevey SIM Hack".... haven't heard of it. Do you have any links to reference material about this "hack?"

Now that's the Cherry on top! You not knowing what GEVEY is proves to me you really dont know Much about this stuff :D
Its a unlock that pushes its way into the network and makes the phone work, its a special SIM Spoof.

But I am wondering, Can I use the phone without IT? I have used it like this for over a Year Now...
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.