What's new

iPhone 3GS error "21" itunes, error "AppleNANDLegacyFTL::start: AND init failed" JB

Next your going to make sure your phone is already in DFU mode...

Hold Home + Power button for 10 seconds.
After 10 seconds release the power button off, but keep the Home button pressed until iTunes a little device in recovery mode you find there.
Once your device into DFU mode, you see nothing on the screen, only a black image. (See above)

So make sure Your device is plugged in while YOUR putting it in DFU

Have you not read this post my phone is stuck in dfu not recovery.

hey lets be nice here. its a simple mistake. asking someone if they read your post because they may have made a mistake is rude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapalol

yes,lets ALL be nice or this thread will be closed.

Ok I'm sorry just getting frustrated as I have been without my phone for over a week now.

Scoobie13 said:
Ok I'm sorry just getting frustrated as I have been without my phone for over a week now.

Wow...a week.

I would have sold that phone to a store/company that buys used/dead phones....and bought another iPhone. Seriously....I would have given up after a few days(if there was no a convenient iPhone repair shop I could go to)...and bought a new phone. Might as well get an iPhone 4 or 4S.

Just my $0.02.

Wow...a week.

I would have sold that phone to a store/company that buys used/dead phones....and bought another iPhone. Seriously....I would have given up after a few days(if there was no a convenient iPhone repair shop I could go to)...and bought a new phone. Might as well get an iPhone 4 or 4S.

Just my $0.02.
Well thats alright if you can afford to do that but not everyone can.

I have been searching around and apple NAND legacy FTP Which comes up on screen when jail breaking relates to the baseband chip on the logic board. So I'm guessing error 21 could be the baseband chip. Does anyone know if this can be replaced.