What's new

iphone 3g wont power off

I keep getting a couldnt restore 1015 error :(

To fix that error do the following:
Make sure that your itunes is close

1. Go to C drive and look for Windows folder, then System32 followed by drivers and then finally etc folder

C:\Windows\System32\drivers \etc

2. In the etc folder you can see hosts file.

3. Open the hosts file using notepad and remove the following lines that says Ags.apple.com

4. Restart your computer and perform the downgrade again.

If that error show up again, look for "error fixer tool" by googling. Download it and follow instructions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wish I would of seen this before I dropped it last night.I dropped the phone it hit right on a sharp corner of my entertainment center and busted open grrrr now it wont even turn on.My luck it pays to get old ya lose feeling in your hands at times lol oh well Im looking for a new one soon.Thanks you for all the help Im sure Ill be back soon :)

I keep getting a couldnt restore 1015 error :(

To fix that error do the following:
Make sure that your itunes is close

1. Go to C drive and look for Windows folder, then System32 followed by drivers and then finally etc folder

C:\Windows\System32\drivers \etc

2. In the etc folder you can see hosts file.

3. Open the hosts file using notepad and remove the following lines that says Ags.apple.com

4. Restart your computer and perform the downgrade again.

If that error show up again, look for "error fixer tool" by googling. Download it and follow instructions.

Wish I would of seen this before I dropped it last night.I dropped the phone it hit right on a sharp corner of my entertainment center and busted open grrrr now it wont even turn on.My luck it pays to get old ya lose feeling in your hands at times lol oh well Im looking for a new one soon.Thanks you for all the help Im sure Ill be back soon :)

Hooo... Sorry for what happened with your phone. That's a sad story.

Ok Im back just got a heck of a deal on 2 iphone 3g 100 bucks for both plus cases cords man what a steal.Anyways I want this unlocked like before.

These have versions 4.2.1 (8C148)

Firmware 05.15.04

I need to know the exact firmware I need so I
can get this done right now.Any help is awesome.Thanks

Just like to add I took a wild shot at this my first time and did it right :) jail broke unlocked and simple mobile going as we speak thanks for the help ;)

Just like to add I took a wild shot at this my first time and did it right :) jail broke unlocked and simple mobile going as we speak thanks for the help ;)

Glad it works out for u.