What's new

iphone 12

statetrooper

Reaction score
Can i fully charge my phone even though its only at 34 % without hurting it i never do this but i am going away tomorow ans need it to take it with me , thank you for your help i appreciate it !

Coop

PS do you have any tips and tricls i just bought the phone a month ago and want some shortcuts and or a few ways to use the phone a little bit more ways that is fun.

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

You can charge your iPhone as often and whenever you’d like to. There’s no need to run it down completely, or wait until it reaches a certain level.
For more information, see this post:

Hope that helps.
Thank you so much i appreciate it i wasn't sure i am glad you clarified it for me.Have a great day.

Thank you so much i appreciate it i wasn't sure i am glad you clarified it for me.Have a great day.
Its probably better for your battery life if you don’t regularly run the battery below 60-70% before recharging. The iPhone won’t overcharge but it only has a set number of cycles. By running your battery so low you are using up full cycles. These batteries are not like the old nickel chromium ones from 20 yrs ago. Apple has info on this on their site.